We understand that your privacy is important to you and we take it seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- IP addresses
- Unique device identifiers
- Browser type and settings
- Device type and settings
- Operating system
- Language preferences
- Geo-location data
We may also collect other types of information when you interact with our website. This includes:
- Downloaded Pinterest videos
We do not store any data on our server related to the downloaded Pinterest videos. All downloaded videos are stored on the user's device only.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To detect, prevent and address abuse or other unlawful activities
- To provide advertising to you that may be of interest to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
We also implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, transmission of personal data is at your own risk; we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our services online. Any transmission is at your own risk.